Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally snowing

the snow is finally falling and it makes me estatic....... i'm so ready for some throttle time....... go full throttle or go home..... that's how I like to ride...

we have a huge adventurous journey ahead of us....... most think we are crazy but I think we are living the life many can't..... most have other ideas of entertainment rather than out in the cold of old man winter riding a machine that makes riding in the clouds a reality........

I likes what I do and I do what I likes............

anyway......... like all dreams you wait and wait and before ya know it there ya are... doin it....... and then it's gone again and another season bites the dust......... i have extreme confidence that Marci and i are going to do quite well........... our RMSHA membership is paid, the sled is here, the sponsors are lining up, the trailer will be here soon, and now the snow (in Alaska known as termination dust) is flying...........

I personally am looking forward to meeting some of the greatest snowmobilers in the world...... with hopes of some cool friendships and maybe even some rendezvous out somewhere just to do some free ridin.......

out for now........ happy holidays.......

No comments: