Wednesday, December 24, 2008

February snow in December

We got our new trailer, loaded our sleds, and headed to !@#$%*^$@! (sorry can't tell ya yet). This place rocks.... I've ridden all over but as far as preseason riding...... whew wee!!! I'm talking 2 feet of fresh powder on top of 2 feet base.. What more do ya want for mid December?

We finally get to put the new Assault to the test. Right off the bat I'm wondering, "how come I'm still riding a tank"? Now don't get me wrong, I love my Edge, it's never failed me and has towed many SkiDoo and Cats back to the trail head(Yamaha's? Ah No, too heavy, leave 'em till spring). No offense but durability and dependability are what matters to me when you're way back in no mans land.

Anyway, about the Assault. My oh my what a machine! I'm very impressed with the agility, power, and over all ride. This sled is going to take our riding to a whole new level. I was very skeptical about the IQ chassis when it came out. So like most things, wait a few years and they should have it figured out. Well, ba bam. Here it is, the machine I've been waiting for. My back country sled. Talk of how it would do in the powder was pessimistic at first but I'm here to tell ya, she hooks up!!!

Check out the pics & vids........... headed back for some more on the 28Th...

oh yeah!!!



No comments: